If you are here, we are quite sure you are having a tough time choosing the best wedding event decoration and make a statement with it. Do not worry. Golden Orchid has been organizing the weddings, events, and birthday parties for decades now. We understand our client’s requirements and act accordingly. In this blog, we have created a few wedding themes and decoration ideas to make your wedding a grand affair.
An engagement ceremony marks the beginning of your journey together, and therefore, it has to be cosy, exclusive, and intimate. Considering the Indian wedding decorations, you can come up with things that define you and your partner as a couple.
- Book our small party venues as engagement is a small affair between both the families.
- Personalize the table decor and cutlery by getting the initials of your names etched on the corner of the plates and napkins.
- Get floral bouquets and customized candles across each plate as souvenirs.
- For more detailed decor arrangement, place a name card for your guests around the seating arrangement.
Mehendi ceremony is often arranged in an open-air venue. Our marriage halls in Goa also cater to open-air wedding venues where you can execute your fun decor such as:
- Use a tree for your mehendi ceremony and decorate it with potted plants, tassels, and hanging dreamcatchers.
- Introduce fresh and happy colours at your Mehendi ceremony
- For traditional and colourful decor, use upturned parasols to add a lot of quirks
- Reuse bottles and colourful pots as lanterns and hang them all around the venue.
- For a themed decor, use blue pottery vases with pink highlights and green florals
- You can also use printed sunlamps to make a quirk statement
The Haldi Ceremony
Yellow is the colour of haldi, and so is your decor. Genda Phool is a fabulous idea if you want a simple yet elegant decor.
- Genda Phool strips hanging around the places is a brilliant idea.
- The paper decor is also a fun idea. You can get more creative with DIY ideas.
The Wedding Ceremony
When it comes to Indian wedding ceremonies, you never run out of ideas as we have ample amount of ideas to amp up your wedding mandap.
- Choose a scintillating peachy background with heavy florals
- For a luxurious feel, go for the royal white and lavish red decor with added vintager floral vases
- A dome-shaped floral mandap
- If you are choosing non AC wedding halls, go for open-air wedding for a regal look
- A classy stage setup with shimmery elements and heavenly lit
Have you got your wishlist for the wedding ceremony? Bring it to us, and we will make sure your wedding decoration looks breathtaking, royal, and majestic. Golden Orchid also offers birthday party venues and venues for reception parties. Call us now to book your event venue.